- The Club has a full Social calendar with many regular winter and summer events – we even have our own in-house folk band, called The Creekers, who regularly entertain us all at some club events. Made up from members who have an interest in creating music and mayhem, they practice every Monday at the Clubhouse.
- A full Sailing calender, with club, inter-club, rallies and racings fixtures in prominence. The Club has strong links with both Hardway and Portchester Sailing Clubs. Each of the three clubs take in in turn to be 'Host Club' for all inter-club rallies and sailing races for the year.
- Lugger races are held fortnightly, to coincide with spring tides. Several different series are held throughout the year. The club has two club Luggers for use by members on a first come basis.
- Lugger race boats are stored on a large floating pontoon, which makes it easy to launch and recover race boats.
- Club Boats, the club has two Fareham Luggers, and two Pico race and a Enterprise dinghy which are available for all members to use. These boats are booked on a first come basis.
- Our Workshop is large enough to hold several dinghies undergoing maintenance. It also has good Mast racks, workbenches and secure locker space. The maintenance pontoon alongside the workshop has a mast derrick and space for two boats.
- Locks Yard, has storage facilities for several dinghies on trailers and has tender racks suitable for tenders to be stored in an upright position.
- The Clubhouse has a good pontoon with space for several cruising boats.
- River moorings (mud / shingle berths) suitable for bilge keel boats up to 33ft in length, with current vacancy.
- At Salterns Pontoon, the club has recently expanded it's facility and we now have one of the biggest walk ashore pontoon mooring of any sailing club on the south coast. There is also space for three casual moorings, where members who have river moorings, can pick up crew or tie up whist taking on provisions for their weekend sailing trip. Not surprising there is a waiting list to acquire a mooring at Salterns.
- A secure car park is available for members use.
- Our Clubhouse, which the Club owns, is a building full of history and boasts a good bar and galley.
Last updated 18:37 on 16 January 2024